A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation (SELF-STUDY)
Selenium is an Open Source Tool for automating web browser/web application testing. Many organizations use proprietary tools from tools vendors that are integrated with Selenium so Selenium skills are very useful.
The A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation certification is based on a practical training course aimed at test professionals who desire an understanding of how to design, implement and maintain automated solutions using Selenium WebDriver.
To be certified you must pass the A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation certification exam. Candidates should have a general knowledge of basic programming and some knowledge of Python.
With the A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation Certification:
- You will have an independent, internationally recognized certification as proof of expertise in the field of test automation with Selenium WebDriver.
- You will be able to undertake additional certification at the Advanced Level (when released).
- Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be able to create and run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision.
- You will be able to apply correctly test automation principles to build a maintainable test automation solution.
- You will be able to choose and implement correct test automation tools.
- You will be able to implement Selenium WebDriver scripts that execute functional web application tests and implement maintainable scripts.
This certification is for anyone who wants to validate and demonstrate skills in using Selenium Test Driver in test automation.
This course is ideal for automators and those who want to learn automation using the Selenium WebDriver toolset. While this course is accessible to anyone wanting to acquire a basic, hands-on knowledge of Selenium, the main audiences are:
- People with no test automation experience who are starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium or starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some non-GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium and starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)